Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Kirby Star Allies - Switch

Started by Bomber Man, September 05, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

I haven't played this game, but I really want it. This game looks fun, like any other Kirby game would be. I like the part were you can play multiplayer, and play as old characters (dream friends). The only sad thing is that the dream friends is DLC. Another fun thing about this game is how polished the game looks. The game looks like a brand new Kirby game, and I like that. Also another thing that is cool about this game is that your enemies become your friends. That's right, and they help you attack other enemies too. The last thing is that you can use your friends abilities to combo attacks. In the end I encourage you to buy this game only because it looks fun.

The game has already been released if you didn't know, but I'll put a trailer here anyway. I hope you guys enjoy the game if you have it, but if you don't have it I hope you enjoy this trailer.

Trailer:
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

@Bomber Man This game looks like a lot of fun.  I have not played it though... Has anyone else played it? 

So many games right now... hopefully I'll get this one on discount at some point as my Gaming Backlog Grows again.