Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Isabelle in smash confirmed!!!

Started by Bomber Man, September 13, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

Today's Direct has a lot of surprises. They were talking about games, and they talked about Nintendo Online. Some games they talked about were Luigi Mansion 3, Yoshi Crafted World, and Animal Crossing 2019. Also a new character in smash too! What does this mean. This means that more characters/echo fighters may still be introduced. Now i'm really excited for Smash, and the hype is real.

Reveal Trailer:

Direct:

Question: Who do you want in smash Ultimate? Post below!
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

I have to say... I want MARTH lol... I know... not original.

Isabelle showing u in Super Smash Bros Ultimate on the Wii U is interesting.  It is very surprising to throw that character in... but it's also funny..  It's a pretty funny video.  Thank you for sharing this. 

Bomber Man

Marth is in the game already LOL.    :))
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

Lol. I still want to play with Marth as my character.    However, I'm going to have some fun kicking someone's button with Isabelle.  That is going to be awesome.

BLUEVOODU

@Bomber Man - btw... I Want to kick my son's butt with Isabelle. 

The best would be if she had a stapler move for her Smash Attack.  Something where she would staple a bunch of items to the forehead of the opponent super fast.  Then they would go flying off the screen.   That would be great.

BLUEVOODU

Speaking of Isabelle... today I played Smash Bros and kicked my son's and friend's butt with Isabelle LOL.   There's a clapping taunt you can do where she has a super happy face... and she claps.  Super Satisfying.   ;D

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more