Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Dual Shock Playstation 4 Controller - 500 Million Limited Edition

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 14, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

It's sold out AND discontinued on Amazon.  IT looks pretty cool... Does anyone know what this controller was for?

DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - 500 Million Limited Edition - Amazon.com

The only notes are:

About the product:

• Combining classic controls with innovative ways to play, the DualShock 4 wireless controller is a revolutionary controller for a new era of gaming.
  • The DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller features familiar PlayStation controls while incorporating new ways to interact with games and other players.
  • Improved dual analog sticks and refined trigger buttons offer an even greater sense of control, while the capacitive touch pad opens up endless potential for new gameplay possibilities.

Thoughts? Comments?  Post It up!

Kinikko

https://www.i4u.com/2018/09/129453/500-million-limited-edition-ps4-pro-sale-again-gamestop

This is the only thing I could find about it.  It's an extremely limited version of a console like my Rathalos edition it seems like.  It's already sold out again.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

@Kinikko Weird... yeah I see that.   I'm still looking into what that special edition console and controller were for.  It's a 2TB hard drive Pro system ... and seems to have A LOT of interest behind it.  It's high in value as well.  The full console packages are going for a $1000+ it seems.