Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Scribblenauts - Wii U

Started by Bomber Man, September 16, 2018, 03:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

This game was definitely fun. I loved it was DC themed, and of all the characters there were a bunch. Like any Scribblenauts game you can create anything with a book. The story line is good, and how much story there is. I like that you also can teleport to different areas in the DC universe, and I gotta say it's cool. Another good thing are the side missions. The side missions are little things you can do to earn points. You can use those points to buy costumes, worlds, and the Justice League's backgrounds I believe. The cool thing about side missions are that there are a lot of different variety of them, and when you teleport to a world and back the side missions change. For example when you teleport from Metropolis to the bat cave, and back to Metropolis the side missions change in Metropolis. Another thing you can do is specifically ask for a weapon. For example you can ask for green Arrows bow, and it will give it to you. Same with vehicles, and characters. The last cool thing you can do is customize your character. You can make just about anything in the character customizer. Like someone made Deadpool. (Picture on bottom of post). The coolest thing in the game that I've noticed is that you can add adjectives to the selected item that you click. In the end this game is FULL with creativity, and cool stuff. I also suggest for you to try this game out, and try their other game like Unlimited, and showdown.

Here is a trailer if you want to see the game
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

This is a fun game - My son showed me this one.   IF I remember right, he would spawn in a T-Rex that would eat everyone LOL.

I like this title.  It was fun to play and watch him play as well.

Bomber Man

Lol  :) That game is fun. It's funny how your sun eats everyone with a T rex.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

Well.. to be fair... a SUN would eat about anything put in front of it  :))

What are your favorite things to make... er call into the game?

targetrasp

my son played this before he could read or spell well... It was fun watching him get stuck, go to youtube, watch something, get further... I don't know that it taught him how to read but it did teach him how to research something he didn't know.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more