Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours - 50% off - Steam

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 02, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I've wanted this title for awhile:

DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours 50% off - store.steampowered.com

If you take part of the deal, post it up!

targetrasp

outside of Konami, Taito made some of my most favorite shooters. Even so, It's hard for me to pay $25 for this.

I like physical copies, I rarely pay 20 for a steam game, and that's when the big ones are on sale or have been out forever. Unless it's in a shiny package and sitting on my shelf i'm not interested unless its dirt cheap. I just don't get the mileage out of most shooters anymore.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp Unfortunately... this game had a very limited Physical Copy release.  Would've been good to pick up.   I think it may have been Japanese release only, but I would have to search to know that for 100% certainty.

retro junkie

My first question would be about the music. Darius Gaiden was my favorite music. Loved to play that one just for the music alone. Does this one compare?
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie - I think the music is pretty good.  I still don't own this game - decided against buying it so far... but still plan to pick it up.

For example:

What are your thoughts on that one?

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

If you close your eyes the music sounds like it could be from a yet unreleased mega man game.

BLUEVOODU

LOL gotcha.   ;D  Yeah... I can hear that lol.  It's pretty good!