Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Trophies, Gamerscores, and Achievements you can no longer Attain

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 07, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

A topic for the times... What should be done with Trophies, Gamerscores, and achievements that are no longer possible  to Achieve?

My opinion is - they should just give the trophies, Gamerscores, and achievements to the entire player base that has the game installed. You cannot delete them at take them away from the people who earned them already.  I don't think it's good to delete the record of those achievements either.

I started noticing achievements like this early on in PlayStation 3 History.  Games like Lord of the Rings: Conquest had online trophies to earn, but they could not be earned anymore.  The trophies were online play based and the servers were shutdown rendering them unattainable.

Feel Free to post up those you can no longer achieve.

Thoughts? Comments? post it up!   

BLUEVOODU

Bumping this up!

This should be a bigger discussion. Current topic about PS3 game servers being shutdown here:
<a href="https://www.chickendinnergaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=498.0">PS3 Server Shutdown Extended - Sony Email</a>

This is also happening with Playstation Vita games and Wii services as well.

targetrasp

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more