Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 - Thursday Night 10/11/18

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 11, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

As mentioned in topic Official Recent Game Happenings / Progress Thread

@Jack and @targetrasp ... are you down to maybe play tonight?  I should have some time this Saturday too. 

We should start new season characters that we use together and level up together.  Thoughts?

targetrasp

dang, its 12:05 on Friday...

I'm completely down for Saturday.

I pick up call of duty later today as well, and haven't taken the wrapper off of mario party either so i'm primed for a marathon session. I also just jumped from 200 meg to 400 meg internet service so it's time to see if it's worth the $20 less i'm paying on my cable bill (yeah figure that one out, I doubled my service and it was cheaper, almost like i pay insurance on a car i don't have to DROP my bill 50 / cycle)

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on October 11, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
As mentioned in topic Official Recent Game Happenings / Progress Thread

@Jack and @targetrasp ... are you down to maybe play tonight?  I should have some time this Saturday too. 

We should start new season characters that we use together and level up together.  Thoughts?

I'm down either tonight or tomorrow, whichever works best for you.

BLUEVOODU

targetrasp

I was ready for some gaming. I got every distraction I could think of for the kids (pizza, movies, junk food) and danged if the boy doesn't eat two bites and says his throat was sore. I play nurse to the whiney for the first half of the weekend and built a diorama project that we'd planned on spending the weekend on during the last 24 hours. Diablo wasn't even cranked up, Black Ops 4 wasn't even unwrapped....

retro junkie

Sounds like real life interrupts. Know exactly how that feels.  ;)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: retro junkie on October 16, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
Sounds like real life interrupts. Know exactly how that feels.  ;)
lol... yes... that's exactly it.

@Jack and @targetrasp Maybe we can hit this up Saturday?  I'll create a new thread for it.   Thoughts?

targetrasp