Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 - Saturday 10/20/18

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 19, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Looking to Play Diablo 3 - Working on a time.  I know @targetrasp and @Jack want to play.  Anyone else want to join?

Jack and Target... any time work better than others?

targetrasp

before 730 pm and after 830pm

basically there's an hour where I have to do something.

If I don't hear anything I may go in to work for a while and get a jump on next week, but I plan on being around.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp I'm on BNET now.   I'm trying to see if I can get a hold of @Jack on Discord.  I'm online on Discord as well.  My Computer headset officially went belly up.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp Do you have everything up-to-date as well for Diablo 3?  IF now doesn't work I could try later... or we could meet up with some TDM on Black Ops 4 PS4.

0 headset right now.  Best I have is Discord via phone.

BLUEVOODU

ok - looks like we can try for a bit later.  or we can play COD BLOPS 4 or something.

targetrasp

Sorry BV I walked away from the computer. I completely forgot that Diablo would have to update.

I can chat however, although I've only ever downloaded discord, never actually used it.

I'll get diablo downloading and see where you are once that's done

BLUEVOODU

NO problem - how's the updating coming?

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

I'm on lol... messaged you on BNET.  I have about 1 hour to play if you have some time now.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack - @targetrasp missed you today.  I tried to get you on Discord as well.

We just got the crown and the town portal - around level 9-10 for this season character.  I'm a Monk and targetrasp is Harry Potter.   Catch up and let's make another time to play.

targetrasp

so we have Aang and Harry Potter,

need
Van Helsing
Conan
necro
voodu
crusader

also need movie references for necro, witchdoctor, and crusader...

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp

Crusader = Joan of Arc?

Necro = beetlejuice?

And Witch Doctor is..... um..... Not sure yet

targetrasp

I thought about the guy on temple of doom that ripped that other guys heart out but he's a stretch... I couldn't remember his name so he was pretty forgettable.

Someone in Hollywood needs to make a bad-a witch doctor character...