Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 - Nintendo Switch - Release date November 02, 2018

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 19, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

The Launch of Diablo 3 for the Nintendo Switch is getting closer.  It was confirmed not to long ago as we covered in the Diablo 3 Confirmed topic.

This game offers 4 players on 1 console offline Multiplayer.  That's pretty cool... I Thought online as well, but I'm not sure how everyone would login - at least 4 players on 1 console Offline though.

Thoughts on this game coming out?  Anyone buying it?  I'm starting to question if I'm buying it at this time.  Though I am excited for a portable Diablo 3... I've always wanted Portable Diablo.

If you are purchasing this game via amazon and wish to help the site, please follow the Amazon ads at the top of the page and search for the game.

targetrasp

Warcraft, starcraft, diablo - have any of the ports to console ever been at least as good or had anything to offer someone who has the computer version? I would get a copy for the switch if there was something I felt like it would offer above the pc version.

Portability doesn't matter to me. I have a laptop and the only time I travel I'm behind the wheel.