Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The Gears of War 3 Topic

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 19, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

We need a Gears of War 3 topic.  This was my favorite Gears of War by far... and I wish it was still an active game. I haven't played it for 5+ years.  The last time I played, there were too many trolls - and the player base wrecked anyone that wasn't playing it 4 hours a day.

So many good memories though.  I played Horde mode with my friends... and we had a blast.  I travelled up to my friend's place in Chicago and we would play it the entire weekend.

What are your favorite memories?  What did you enjoy the most?  Post it up!

Mai Valentine

oh geez my favorite memory of Gears of War 3 is

Spoiler: ShowHide
When Dom sacrifices himself and that song plays (you know the one)

As far as multiplayer...I did enjoy that quite a bit. I don't have any memories that stand out, but I think I got a few of the cool achievements.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Mai Valentine on December 01, 2018, 11:08:49 PM
oh geez my favorite memory of Gears of War 3 is:

As far as multiplayer...I did enjoy that quite a bit. I don't have any memories that stand out, but I think I got a few of the cool achievements.
@Mai Valentine  - You know... that was a shock... I remember that.

The charge attacks were hilarious as well... you know ... where your character would utter a guttural yell as they charge attacked.

To this day, Gears of War 3 had my favorite Horde Mode.  I just don't have time for all the systems anymore... I wish Gears of War 3 would have a remastered copy and also published on PlayStation 4.  I know... fat chance.  But it would be cool.  So many good memories.