Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Another World Remastered - PS4

Started by Bomber Man, October 27, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

Iv'e played this game recently and I gotta say it's really tough. Another World is a Strategy and puzzle type game (mostly strategy). What is cool about this is that you can change this from retro to modern graphics/music. Sometimes the modern graphics don't fit correctly than retro, but that doesn't effect the game. Overall fun, and raging at times, and you should check it out.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

I just watched a gameplay video of this where someone finished the game in under 15 minutes. It sometimes took 15 minutes just to get thrown in jail. I never really made it much farther, hard goofy game. cool looking at the time though.

BLUEVOODU

This game is a lot of fun on PS4 - it's free right now as a part of Prime.  I suggest Downloading out of this world on the PlayStation 4.  Good stuff.

My son was playing this game and he got pretty far pretty fast.  Faster than I did... it made me rethink the game.  I think I Was thinking WAY TOO HARD on the game and not just playing it. 

He was laughing at some of the ways the character dies - like the tentacles hanging from the cave lol.

targetrasp

I can't remember, when you die do you start completely over?

BLUEVOODU

In this one, there are checkpoints.  So you may have to repeat some tasks.. but you don't start all the way over.   I'm pretty sure the original was that way as well.

targetrasp

its downloaded.

I've got some vacation time leftover I'll have to burn off, I think I should take a week and smoke cigars, drink bourbon, and try to finish as many games as I can. Probably cheaper than a ski trip... This one most certainly be one of them.

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp did you end up playing this?

Did anyone else end up playing this game as well?  It was a pretty good remaster.

@SpartanEvolved I know he creeps... you should look into this.

targetrasp

Its not even crossed my mind since I last posted, so many games so little time

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp give it a shot... this weekend?   It's really worth a play .. a fun blast from the past.

@retro junkie would appreciate this title as well.

What about @CreepinDeth ?

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more