Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 Saturday - November 3, 2018

Started by BLUEVOODU, October 31, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp @Kinikko @Jack @Grindspine

Targetrasp - We need to get back to Diablo 3 - definitely some this weekend.  Anyone interested in playing?  I need to figure out a time.  Our current season characters are at level 9-10. 

BLUEVOODU

If you are a Diablo 3 player, please post up in the Diablo 3 - does anyone still play thread.

It would be cool to get more people together on this game.

targetrasp

Saturday seems good, may pepper in some cod...

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

@Jack and @targetrasp   what works better for you?  Am or early afternoon?

targetrasp

it doesn't matter. TOO AM an I may sleep through it. I got Monday thur Friday 6 am - 1 am and usually crash pretty hard on the weekend.

BLUEVOODU

Maybe try for after lunch. @Jack  what about you?

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Great!   @Jack will join around 2pm.  We can start around then.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

Good gaming @targetrasp and @SpartanEvolved

Missed you @Jack --> Maybe next time.

We are now at level 22-23ish.

targetrasp

@SpartanEvolved since you recommended Pacific Rim I went out and bought it today.. I'm sure @BLUEVOODU agrees, its now time to reciprocate and purchase BOPS4!

BLUEVOODU

LOL @SpartanEvolved do eeeeetttt!!

Then we can get @Jack , Targetrasp, you and I in a game... plus Giga and others... that would be pretty cool if we could do that.

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

LOL come on @SpartanEvolved DO EETTTT...

Honestly, I Cannot believe he bought Diablo 3.  It's hilarious he likes it now.  As we said yesterday, it was a train wreck. I wrote it off as well until the auction house was closed down and the brought out the Reaper of Souls expansion. They also fixed the loot system to be more like Diablo 2... this helped immensely as well.

targetrasp

wasn't diablo 2's loot whoever could grab it first? D3 drops something for everyone typically rolled for the character you're playing, but every once in a while a barb will get an intelligence roll or a wizard will get something for a demonhunter.

BLUEVOODU

That is correct... it was whoever could grab it.  D3 gives each player something, but they can immediately drop it from their inventory for someone to pick it up.

The Diablo 2 version dropped better stuff and at times.  The old Diablo 3 loot system didn't drop that much - and Legendary stuff.... forget it.  Legendary stuff falls a lot more frequently.  Though you could argue it's not as good or whatever... even the rarer stuff that fell in the original loot system wasn't that great.  It normally only fell at major bosses.  Now... you could hit a pot and a legendary item could fall.  I thought one fell the other day from a pot... maybe it was an enemy by the pot... but I Thought it was from the pot lol.