Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 3 - Sunday 11/4/18

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 04, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp down for playing?  I think @SpartanEvolved and I are going to play this afternoon.

@Kinikko jump in if you have time.

We are looking for somewhere around 2-3 pm.   At least that's when Ill be home to play.  Season characters.

BLUEVOODU

Good playing with @Jack and @SpartanEvolved

We are around Level 28-30.  @targetrasp we made a bit more progress today.  I can run that with you again at some point... or you can - whatever is easiest

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp also, check this link. I also posted the fix in discord:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steelseries/comments/8aftil/arctis_5_microphone_stopped_working_after_1803/dx3okjn/

Privacy settings - privacy -  microphone - - > make sure to allow apps access to microphone this happened during some update and that's what my issue was. Annoying lol ... but I enabled it and my microphone now works.  I might post a fix topic to make this easier to find in the future.

Annoying because I checked everywhere but there.

Jack

Hell yeah man, can't wait to play again.

targetrasp

@BLUEVOODU

I got a different problem. I have plenty of mics that work fine, it was just that headset. It uses a 4 pole 3.5 mm jack for both mic and speakers and the only port on my computer that supports that on this computer is on the front panel. said port wasn't working so when i tried plugging it in the back i could either use the mic, or the headphones, but not both because i don't have that stupid splitter. it took me a little while to figure out the front panel port wasn't working.

BLUEVOODU

AH... understood... I Thought it was the same thing.   Yup - that's totally different lol  ;D

targetrasp

The security settings is something i'm going to have to commit to memory though, I'm sure it's something that'll come up a bunch.

BLUEVOODU

It is... it's something that's different in Windows 10 and it's kind of annoying.  They went the way of Facebook / Linked in... instead of completely managing at the device level.  I guess it's good because if a device is compromised, you might have an added layer of security there... though I'm sure that's easy to compromise as well.

This is some of the stuff I plan to document on the new tech site - and to help other's navigate.

targetrasp

I get it, with the tablet mode and those few lumia phones that run 10 it makes sense

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more