Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

Author Topic: New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe - Switch  (Read 27 times)

Offline Bomber Man

• Hydrolisk
  • Imma blow u up
    • View Profile
New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe - Switch
« on: November 05, 2018, 09:44:28 PM »
I like what they are putting into this game, but why is this game being the same as the Wii u 's? (My answer) I don't know. I like the idea of the super crown, but that's just adding a character. There is nothing else new besides Blue toad being taken out. Overall I don't want to get this game because it's the same as the wii u's and that's it.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Offline targetrasp

• Sam Fisher
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
Re: New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe - Switch
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:47:44 PM »
I fear there will (and already has been) a lot of rehashed games from the wii u on the switch. Since the Wii U was so poorly adopted but had some really phenominal games, i'm guessing we're going to get a lot more switch u games.

Nintendo doesn't even have to try really hard to add extra content, few people got the wii u, so few played the game. it's basically new.

Offline Bomber Man

• Hydrolisk
  • Imma blow u up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 09:50:18 PM »
Disclaimer this is a joke. Coming in 2019 (drum roll) Switch U. Switch U brings all ur fav wii u games to switch like mario kart 8, and nintendo land. So get switch U now!

Offline targetrasp

• Sam Fisher
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 09:58:19 PM »
Mario Maker, NES Remix, Viewtiful 101, Pikmin 3,

there's a ton left to come out. There's probably a donkey kong, Kirby, yoshi, and lego games yet to be released. We're about a half dozen games away from a wii u classic lineup.

Offline Bomber Man

• Hydrolisk
  • Imma blow u up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 10:00:52 PM »
There was Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze that was released on switch a little bit ago, and Captain Toad treasure Tracker.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more