Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Embarrassing Moments - Life/Gaming

Started by Bomber Man, November 05, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

My embarrassing moment in life was when I was 4. I split open my finger, and I was crying like crazy

Post down your embarrassing moments. It can be gaming or anything really.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

Freshman year in high school. My best friend and I had brothers that were seniors. The previous summer we'd trade rides on our go karts and dirt bikes for rides to the mall, basketball courts, etc. We got to know all the up and coming seniors. They'd pick on us, we'd steal their beer. We'd keep guard and keep parents distracted, they'd let us hang out with them. All this attention and being known came with a price...

During our first high school pep ralley I was walking across the gym as all the seniors yell "go home freshman" (customary chant for my high school when the freshmen arrived) and all the school watching us walk through the gym. I'm checking out the cheerleaders and trip over the microphone cable. The school erupts in laughter. In a vein attempt to save some face I snatched up the microphone and annouced that Scott set me up because his girlfriend distracted me with her pom poms... come to find out our brothers did yank up the microphone cable as we walked through...

It was a complete failure. My face was too red to play it off with any degree of cool and what a horrible way to introduce one's self to the administration.