Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Happy 1 Year of Chicken Dinner Gaming!

Started by BLUEVOODU, January 28, 2019, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

It's very hard to believe we've been 1 year already.   Please stop by, say hi, and post up!  Bring your friends.. and help make this place better.

Coming soon - we will be doing more competitions for prizes...  and there are site upgrades coming in 2019 for extend functionalities and features.  I would also like to hear what you would like to see on this site.   Feel free to post this in the Suggestions, Comments, and Feedback section.

Here's to many more years to come.

Jack

Happy 1 year! I know I've been MIA for a while because of some transitions being made at my job and my hours ramping up but I am still here. Very excited for the future of CDG!

retro junkie

Whaaaaat! It really doesn't seem like a year. But then again, at my age, time seems to go fast.
there is no spoon

CreepinDeth

Quote from: retro junkie on February 03, 2019, 08:51:18 AM
It really doesn't seem like a year.

Ditto. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for starting up another forum for us to bask in, BV.  ;D

BLUEVOODU

Yeah... It doesn't seem like it's been a year at all.   Here's to many more good years :)

Now we just need to grow the place a bit... and move forward.  Thank you all for being a part of this site.  ;D

mastermario

Happy Anniversary to EGA/EGA2 which is now almost old enough to vote!

BLUEVOODU

@mastermario lol  Not EGA 2... CDG.      ;D   

Whoa... a mastermario sighting lol.

CreepinDeth

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 07, 2019, 08:01:31 PM
Whoa... a mastermario sighting lol.

Makes sense for him to post here. Takes him about a year to do so, lol.  :P

BLUEVOODU

mastermario

As a Top 6 poster, I refuse to be treated this way.

CreepinDeth

Quote from: mastermario on April 15, 2019, 10:56:52 PM
As a Top 6 poster, I refuse to be treated this way.

You got to break the top 5 if you want better treatment.  :P

BLUEVOODU

Lol exactly  ;D

@Kinikko is ahead of you and she hasn't been here In Awhile.   Let's a go @mastermario

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more