Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

The Chickendinnergaming.com Metal Thread!

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 17, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grindspine

Acacia Strain - Wormwood

I have not been listening to it.. just humming it.. in my head.. when I have had a rotten day.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: CreepinDeth on March 20, 2019, 03:18:11 PM
Peruvian Skies is pretty good. Metropolis Pt. 1 and Panic Attack are tied for my favorite. Metropolis for being a prog masterpiece and Panic Attack for being such a great metal song. I recommend those two for sure for anyone trying to get into Dream Theater.

Exactly... Burning My Soul was pretty good too... man... can't believe that came out as long ago as it has.  They have some pretty cool 7 string work too in more recent albums.  The 2nd link you provided was pretty good as well.  I dig.

@Grindspine man... I haven't heard them in a long time.  I think the last time was when we were driving to get energy drinks LOL.

BLUEVOODU

man.. I ran across this video the other day of Sepultura doing Territory and part of Kaiowas.     It's MTV Brazil... but it's really amazing... and fairly powerful.   Max goes crazy on the drums during Kaiowas!

1 word of warning... the music at the end of the video almost takes away from anything good in this video.  LOL... listen to it and you will see what I mean.  ;D  I have NO idea why they played that during the credits. 

targetrasp

A calliope played at the end of a Sepultura video....

BLUEVOODU

lol... I know... I was thinking WTH is that?  really?!?

They just come off a great jam... annnnnndddddd then that happened.