Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Overwatch and Diablo 3 PC - 11/22/18 - Thanksgiving Pseudo LAN

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 26, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Per our regular yearly tradition, @mastermario @Grindspine and @SpartanEvolved gamed.  Unfortunately, Instead of a Thanksgiving Lan...  We used to play from after dinner... all night.   So this year, Grindspine and I started out with Diablo 3... then Mastermario, ComradGC (Gamecube lol) and I played 2.5 hours of Overwatch.

How many of you have Overwatch?  Check in at the Overwatch Topic   I'm going to try to organize some people to get together. 
@targetrasp@Jack@Zidart ?

targetrasp

@BLUEVOODU I'm going to have to PM you a cellphone number to text when you're firing something up. My push notifications have gone out of control so I've had to whittle them down to this app for work and text, otherwise my phone buzzes constantly. I always see these things too late!

BLUEVOODU

Not a problem - I can do that.  Yeaaaahh.... I know what you mean.  What I do is have Discord, the @mentions for this forum, and topic subscriptions for this forum go to email.  Most everything else... outside investing price alerts ... are killed off anymore or are sent to "summary" emails.   Summary emails might be a good idea for this forum, but that will take a bit of development time.  You know... a running log of what's been happening, though I want to make things meaningful and not ignored.   Working on that balance.

TLDR... sure!  no problem lol.

targetrasp

ha, i'm always looking for ways to keep organized and prioritize information. I get so focused on one thing for a while other's areas suffer. As I write this I realize the phone messages at my extension haven't been answered in over a week.

Grindspine

targetrasp

Not really making the trip to Indy but I'll join from afar!