Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Return of Double Dragon: "Sleeping Dragon" Has Awoke

Started by retro junkie, December 22, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro junkie

I kept reading about this game. Watched some youtube gameplay and had to have it. Saw this on Amazon for $10 used with free shipping, sweet. I was surprised by what I have received. Looks in mint shape and unused. I had read that it does not play in the original SNES, only clone hardware. But my SNES is launch hardware, I know, I was there, picked it up personally. This thing works in my SNES, so there has been some kicking and knock out drag out fights goin on here. Two player coop, single player fun! This is from the same folks that brought us Unholy Night, except this was done right, with love.

there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

I saw that it "does not support" original SNES but I guess that doesn't mean it won't work on the SNES  ;D

This game looks like it's a lot of fun - with a manual as well?  Nice!  I checked out some Gameplay vids and agree this looks like a blast.  It's cool companies are doing this.   I wanted to bring out and retail some things like this.  Back when I had the shop, there were some companies re-launching games and bringing new games out ... IE Neo Geo.   I wanted to do that for the Neo Geo CD, Jaguar, and a few other platforms.  Negotiations on the Neo Geo CD went ok... but ended up not happening.