Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Minecraft - Update

Started by Bomber Man, December 24, 2018, 09:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

well looks like Minecraft is not getting more updates for ps3, xbox 360,  ps vita, and wii u. These consoles won't be getting anymore updates, but you can still play the game.  ps4, switch, xbox 1, xbox 1s, xbox x, pc, and mobile will be getting updates still.

what has been added

-pandas
-bamboo
-cats
-scaffolding block
-other things
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

I really haven't had a change to explore the new stuff yet.   How are these in the new update?   I guess it's really only a few additions...

That sucks there are no more updates on those systems though... PS Vita... I bought Minecraft on that a long time ago.   It was a good on-the-go version to play.

Bomber Man

Not really a big update, but I am really excited for the pillage and village update.

BLUEVOODU

What is the pillage and village update?

Bomber Man

The Pillage and Village update is basically a village overhaul. There are going to be better trades, new villagers, new villages, and pillagers. Pillagers are evil mobs that raid villages. Now recently there was an update were villages have like a schedule. I don't know the time zones, but there are going to be schedules.   

BLUEVOODU

See.... I didn't do much in the way of trading, but I need to do that.  There are a few "base Minecraft" achievements I still need to get.   Hm... time to put a plan together to get this done.

I can never seem to find enough emeralds though.

Bomber Man

You can get emeralds in the Mountain Biomes.