Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe - Switch

Started by Bomber Man, November 05, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

I like what they are putting into this game, but why is this game being the same as the Wii u 's? (My answer) I don't know. I like the idea of the super crown, but that's just adding a character. There is nothing else new besides Blue toad being taken out. Overall I don't want to get this game because it's the same as the wii u's and that's it.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

I fear there will (and already has been) a lot of rehashed games from the wii u on the switch. Since the Wii U was so poorly adopted but had some really phenominal games, i'm guessing we're going to get a lot more switch u games.

Nintendo doesn't even have to try really hard to add extra content, few people got the wii u, so few played the game. it's basically new.

Bomber Man

Disclaimer this is a joke. Coming in 2019 (drum roll) Switch U. Switch U brings all ur fav wii u games to switch like mario kart 8, and nintendo land. So get switch U now!

targetrasp

Mario Maker, NES Remix, Viewtiful 101, Pikmin 3,

there's a ton left to come out. There's probably a donkey kong, Kirby, yoshi, and lego games yet to be released. We're about a half dozen games away from a wii u classic lineup.

Bomber Man

There was Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze that was released on switch a little bit ago, and Captain Toad treasure Tracker.

targetrasp

I picked this game up but haven't given it a chance yet. It seems like all of Mario u and luigi u + toad and toadette who can only die by falling in pits? It doesn't seem like theres new levels, just an easy button.

BLUEVOODU

I heard the Switch version was the same as the Wii U version... except the have a couple changes.  Post up how you like it.

Bomber Man

One game I would like from the Wii would be Mario strikers charged. They need to do it. The controls are perfect, and everything

targetrasp

its cool. The only real difference is the playable characters. If you want an easier experience use toadette and nabbit. There's a few graphical improvements and some game modes I don't remember from the wii u version as well.

Its good, better if you don't have the wii u version or want to play on the go.