Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Bomber Man - Touch

Started by Bomber Man, January 28, 2019, 03:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

This game is really fun. Although it can get confusing. The fun part about this game is that it is free roam. There are gates in the game. To unlock them you have to get money from different types of zones.  The first zone is gold, another is diamonds, another is clovers, and lastly hearts. those are the currency that you can buy gates with in those specific zones. There are also gear you can unlock to go into certain areas. For example you can have a helmet with a light on it to go into the mine cart caves. The last thing in the game are mini games. These are the ways you get the currency in the specific zones. There are also stamps. These are teleports that you can access to different zones if you already have unlocked them. The final thing is the VS mode. Vs mode is where you verse other players either local or global away from you. This is basically a death match were you can add CPUs or other real players. There are different powers good or bad, and there are different maps. In conclusion this game is fun, and I suggest you to get it.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

lol... yeah.. my son and I used to play this on DS.   You can play via Download Play.  You only get to play death match... but it's a lot of fun kicking bombs through tunnels that lead to the lower screen.  You play the game on both screens.

I've always played Bomberman for the death match style play.   This game is definitely worth playing