Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Minecraft - Ps4 - Minigames

Started by Bomber Man, January 28, 2019, 10:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

The minigames were fun except for glide. I never really liked glide. There were tons of maps to play on, and different things to do on them. With the new edition of customization there are more ways to play battle, tumble, and glide. Now what is battle, tumble, and glide.

Battle: battle is a minigame that is very much like Hunger games in Minecraft. There are spawns around a center of a map. In that center there are chests that contain items. There are multiple maps, and outside of the center there are more chests that contains more items. You also fight from little to 2 to 16 people on different maps.

Tumble: Tumble is a minigame were you get to break blocks to get the person into the lava. The four items you can use are fireworks, shovels, levitation potions, and snowballs. There are 3 layers, but you can customize the layers, and size.

Glide: Glide is were you use an elytra to get to a goal. The point is that it is a race, and sometimes hard to control the elytra, and that is why it is my worst.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

@Bomber Man ... these are ridiculously fun.  My son and I play these a lot.   It's hilarious to dig out the ground from underneath to drop your opponent into lava.  The snowballs are fun as well.  The fireworks mode is a bit harder.

These provide intense death match style action... intense mini games they are, hmmmm!   It would be cool to get others from the site into these as well and have some multiplayer fun.  Not sure if anyone else here plays Minecraft though.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more