Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Angry Birds - Full Version - Mobile

Started by Bomber Man, February 02, 2019, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

My Statement: ABFV* is honestly one of the best mobile games I've ever played. It can be raging trying to get all 3 stars, but it's still fun.

Why get the full version: You might be asking why get full version instead of free version. Well full version has more levels that the free version, and the full version lets you access all levels instead of only a couple. Full version also has other features like The Mighty League, Tutorial levels, and rewards. Again the full version game is FREE, so don't get the free version.

Gameplay: I like the gameplay, it is very smooth, and very cooperative. The rewards I mentioned above are used to buy power ups. The power ups are speed, grow, scope, and rumble. Speed turns the slingshot to a different sling shot, and makes your  birds go faster. The growing power makes your bird bigger, and better. Scope makes your slingshot have a telescope on it, and makes your aiming much better. Rumble also makes the ground shake, and helps you win. There is an additional bird on the middle part of the screen. That is the bomb bird, but with electrical charges around it. When clicked the bird will go in front of everyone ready to be shot. Once shot instead of blowing up, the bird will shoot out a wave of electricity moving everything out of its path. This is an instant kill for the pigs.

Birds/Description: The birds are the following red bird, bomb black bird, yellow triangle bird, blue small bird, white bird, green bird, orange black bird, the big red bird, and the pink bird. There descriptions are the following. Red bird is the normal bird, and he does nothing. The black bird is the bomb bird, and explodes. These birds are good for stone. The yellow triangle bird will speed up. This bird is good for wood. The small blue bird will split into 3 birds. They are good for glass. The white bird will shoot out eggs, and will destroy blocks. The green bird will shoot back like a boomerang. The orange black bird will puff up like a balloon, and deploys like a balloon. The big red bird will destroy a lot of stuff, and is the strongest bird. The pink bird will turn things into balloons. To activate the birds abilities you have to click on the screen.

Worlds/levels: There are many levels to play on. To access all of them you have to get a certain amount of stars on each level. There are 3 stars on each level, and you get stars by getting a high score. after lets say 3 stars you can unlock the next level.

Tips/tricks: you want to save birds because they are 10,000 points per how many birds are left untouched. You want to destroy a lot of things including pigs to get points. Some birds can't/or will do barely any damage to some material, unless you have a certain bird.

*angry birds full version
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Bomber Man

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

As mentioned in other topics... I have fun with the Angry Birds games.  I have downloaded this now and will give it a try.  It's really been awhile... we were playing Angry Birds Star Wars over Christmas break but haven't played it much lately.

Nice post, @Bomber Man