Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Apex Legends

Started by Jack, February 10, 2019, 09:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Has anybody else been playing this game? I just started and man, it's got to the the best battle royale game that's been made yet. Made by Respawn, the same devs who made Titanfall (a criminally underrated FPS series), this game seems to be the game we've all been wanting. It's free to play on all platforms so anybody who has been thinking about it, definitely give it a shot!

BLUEVOODU

@Jack thank you for the suggestion.  I hope to take AND BE DONE WITH my next certification test - AWS Solutions Architect Associate.  So much Material.  Once done.. I will check this out.  I'm in dire need of gaming and there will be a few days taken off.

I dig a lot of Respawn games... they do a pretty good job.  Why do you feel it's the best?

Jack

I personally feel that is the most refined BR experience. It has everything that I, as a primarily FPS player, would want in a BR game that doesn't have some weird gimmick like building in Fortnite. It's an extremely polished product that just came out of nowhere and blindsided everybody. Apex Legends is a ray of shiny light in a dark BR saturated market.