Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours (CS) - Thoughts?

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 19, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Has anyone tried DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours on PC  Steam? 

This game has peaked my interest... I love a good shmup!     If you have tried it... How good is it?   It currently has a pretty hefty price tag at $50 on steam... I probably will wait for a sale at this point.  Definitely interested in the game though.

Kinikko

I don't know... $50 seems pretty steep for a shoot 'em up to begin with, and it's over 2 years old.  Seems like it should drop $10-20 by now.  Not really my genre I guess, but I find it hard to justify that much on any game really unless it's a brand new title.
moo.

targetrasp

Wish-listed!

In desperate need of an 80%$+ off sale

BLUEVOODU

$50 is pretty steep and this has been on my wish list.   If this game goes 80% off... I will be 2nd in line.  Target can be 1st in line.

Want ... DariusBurst Chronicle Saviours .... Now.   Love me Shmups - good shmups that is.

targetrasp

Ever since I sold off the Neo Geo AES and the Turbo Grafx 16 I've missed the shmups... I had tons of good ones between those two systems.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on February 28, 2018, 08:14:44 PM
Ever since I sold off the Neo Geo AES and the Turbo Grafx 16 I've missed the shmups... I had tons of good ones between those two systems.

Hard to believe you sold that stuff off. Shmups... can't live without them.

I haven't bought yet but I'm trying to decide if I want the steam or PS4 version.  Even thinking about the Vita versions... Shmups on the go! He... that's a good post idea