Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What's the Most Ridiculous Circumstance / Reason you bought a game?

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 11, 2019, 08:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

As the topic states... what's the most ridiculous circumstance / Reason you bought a game?

Post it up!

I'll kick this one off...   SO... I didn't have any games that started with Y on Steam and I Wanted to have at least 1 game per letter of the alphabet.  SO... I proceeded to buy Y's on Steam lol.  True story...

targetrasp

I'd heard what an awesome game Burnout Paradise from some CDG members and bought it...

I'll have to give this one some serious thought... I'm sure there's something really stupid if I think hard enough

BLUEVOODU

Speaking of Burnout Paradise... We haven't seen a lot of @Aya-Kun lately.   However, Admit it... Burnout Paradise was a great buy.

If you want, we can work on the online achievements at some point - yeah yeah...blah blah after test - in the near future.

targetrasp

Oh I know!

I bought some poorly coded terribly localized Japanese ecchi games on Steam just to see how truly perverted they were. It was the funniest and the saddest couple bucks I've ever spent. I wonder if that stuff actually gets people going or if its absurdist fiction in an anime wrap? I chose to believe the later

BLUEVOODU

LOL... well... hopefully not the 1st.  ;D

What other stories are there?