Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Super Mario Maker 2 - Switch

Started by Bomber Man, February 13, 2019, 10:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

Mario Maker 2 has been announced by Nintendo today. Looks like there are going to be more slopes, items, enemies, and different world types. There hasn't been news on about online yet, but there may be soon. The way you edit your levels changed a little bit, and now there are different yoshi types. That part is very hard to see look out. The trailer is below!

Trailer:
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

Bomber Man

yea I want to get one too. In fact I think everyone wants one.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

I'm pretty pumped for this game.  We had a lot of fun with the 1st one... speaking of that, we still need to complete an Expert run of Super Mario Maker.  We kept getting hammered with the troll levels lol.   BUT... never-the-less... it would be cool if we could get level sharing going here for the new one.

I'm looking at you @Kinikko @targetrasp @CreepinDeth @Jack  @Mai Valentine  and maybe @mastermario   ;D

CreepinDeth

Thinking about picking this up but not sure if I have the attention span to make levels, lol. We'll see.  :)

targetrasp

I wouldn't make a level, I'd end up playing everyone elses'

CreepinDeth

I don't think I have the attention span to play others as well. The concept would have interested me as a teenager but these days, not really.

BLUEVOODU

If you all have the Wii U version... I have a level you should try  ;D. Do you have it?

@targetrasp @CreepinDeth

targetrasp

CreepinDeth

Sorry BV, but I do not have a Wii U.

BLUEVOODU

Bummer @CreepinDeth

@targetrasp - up for trying a few challenging levels?  ;D