Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Download the Tetris® 99 game for free - Nintendo Switch

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 16, 2019, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

I just received an email from Nintendo...  looks like you can download the free Tetris 99 game. Of course, this is free if you subscribe to Nintendo Online.    I play to get this...  I loved Tetris DS when you could play multiplayer against other opponents across the globe. They were fast and fun matches. With that... who else is going to play?  We should get matches going.

The free to download online software, Tetris® 99, is available as a special offer for Nintendo Switch Online members (membership sold separately).

In large-scale, 99-player battles, it'll take speed, skill, and strategy to knock out the competition and become the last player standing. You can target opponents by sending them Garbage Blocks, but be careful...your rivals can target you back! Defeat opponents to acquire KO badges that may give you the advantage on future attacks. Survive the onslaught and look forward to upcoming online events!

Link:
Tetris 99 - Nintendo.com

BLUEVOODU

So ... I highly suggest getting this game. If you like Tetris at all... the Tetris 99 mode is highly addictive, fun, ... and addictive.  Did I mention addictive???

targetrasp

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp YES... you should do that.  I just got 2nd place... Woot!  Almost won.... almost.      I tell you though... there are matches were you get targeted by 5 or more opponents.  What I mean is... when they get rid of their blocks, you get their blocks.  So if they get a Tetris... you get 4 rows.     If you are hammered by 5 people at once, it's a punch in the face.  Though I fended them off once.  Then they targeted others.

You can set how you target people.  You can specifically set someone... set it as random, By tags, by Knock Outs, or by the person targeting you.

It's a lot of fun.

@Kinikko have you been playing?

BLUEVOODU

This game has become somewhat of an obsession in between studying subjects. 

It's just as addictive as Tetris DS was when playing online. Except now it's not just 1 on 1.   

There are times though when you get targeted by 5+ opponents (sometimes only for a brief moment).... And that just wrecks you.  It's like...  all these blocks... take it.

BLUEVOODU

Bumping up this older topic.  Is anyone still playing Tetris 99?