Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Happy Birthday Retro Junkie

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 21, 2019, 08:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie - Happy Birthday!  I hope it's a good one  ;D  Don't forget to enjoy your digital cake!

PS... if you get games for your bday... you have to post what you get lol

targetrasp

I'll bet you a dollar he gets games for his birthday

CreepinDeth

Quote from: targetrasp on February 21, 2019, 10:55:22 PM
I'll bet you a dollar he gets games for his birthday

No one is going to take that bet.

Happy Birthday, Retro!

retro junkie

Games for my birthday!!! I'm a 64 year old man!!! What 64 year man gets games for his birthday?!

:o ::)

:-[
Ummm...............................

Thanks for the birthday wishes. It has been a very good day indeed. Been spending some time on the Wii U today.
there is no spoon

targetrasp

Quote from: retro junkie on February 22, 2019, 06:11:23 PM
I'm a 64 year old man!!! What 64 year man gets games for his birthday?!

The best kind!

BLUEVOODU

A couple things here.... I didn't realize they made Tekken for the Wii U.. that's a thing??

That Transformers game... I was looking at it the other day and was thinking "hm... maybe I should but the price is so high."     If I'm correct, that game has some decent value and a good review.  That's a title I've been jones-ing to try out... don't know why. 

BTW... I Think Rage against the machine made a song about Rodea  ;D  lolz...  The game looks interesting though... and also wondered how well Legend of Kay plays.

Good stuff!

retro junkie

Tekken is dominating right now in my new games. It is Tekken tag Tournament 2 with more than 50 characters to choose from.  :o I am getting stomped! I like the fact that there are special moves for my character just by touching the screen but that doesn't help me. I was also surprised that it was on the Wii U when I first started looking at the physical games list. I also like the fact that there are two different art inserts for the cover. You just pull it out and flip it over.

Transformers Prime for the Wii U should be able to pick that up for around $12 on eBay. Not that expensive. Nice game from what I have played, close to the 3DS version.

Legend of Kay; I have gone in and got a save point, but it is one of those games that forces you to go through training. I had to put it down until I can suffer through that part. Seems  okay at this point.

Rodea was a big surprise! It includes both the Wii and Wii U versions of the game, two discs. It has the art insert for both, another flip cover, plus both booklets.

At this point I see Tekken and Monster Hunter being the favored ones out of this game lot. Overall nice haul.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

I about bought Monster Hunter...  That was a game on my List for a long time.  I Will look again at Transformers... Maybe I'm thinking of something else, but I thought it was the Wii U version.  Rodea sounds pretty cool...

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - man ... @Grindspine and I played a lot of that on the PlayStation 3.  IT's a great game.  One of my favorite fighters to date.

We really need a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 topic at some point.  Not sure if many play it anymore ... but it is awesome.