Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Changing My Gaming Setup.......going FULL Retro!

Started by retro junkie, April 22, 2019, 08:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro junkie

Over the Holiday weekend I started moving my stuff around and packing away some things. Right now my console gaming focus will be NES, Sega Genesis, SNES, N64, and Gamecube. That is the way my gaming area is setup now. What really lit the fire was going through my carts and making a list of every game that I have on the NES, Genesis, and SNES. I was shocked to realize that I have more SNES games than I do on the Genesis, but that is mainly due to my large Super Famicom library I now have, much larger than my US library. I am gearing up to increase my NES library as it stands at a little over 80 games. That is just not right, so much out there that is good.  ;)
there is no spoon

Grindspine

Mine is not really "full" retro since my NES is in storage.

My Trinitron WEGA 27" has my PS2, PS3, and SNES hooked up to it.

My Sanyo HDTV has the Xbox, 360, NES Classic, and SNES Classic. 

There is a little bit of retro in both gaming TVs.  Of course, not quite High Score Girl levels of 90s arcade game goodness.  I am sure that BV can out retro me in that regard.

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine Not sure what you mean lol.  At the new place... I don't have a lot of retro setup yet... since PS3 and Wii U are not counted as retro... I can say I have 0 retro gaming "things" setup.

@retro junkie speaking of lists... I Still need to do the backlog tracker...  :-[   That's cool you went retro ... though you are the retro junkie!  I'm not surprised you have more Snes / Super Famicom though... personally I feel there was more games for the SNES worth buying.  Obviously, this is opinionated... but my likes have always fell more with the Super Nintendo and their format.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more