Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

PS5 Players Can Play with PS4 Players Using Backwards Compatibility - pushsquare

Started by BLUEVOODU, May 23, 2019, 10:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This is interesting...  and I like it a lot.

.PS5 Players Can Play with PS4 Players Using Backwards Compatibility, Sony Confirms - pushsquare.com

I'm glad at least some if the "backwards compatibility" is still here.

Thoughts? Comments?  Post it up!

Grindspine

I have already resigned to the fact that I will skip this entire generation (Xbone, Switch, PS4), while sticking with PS3, 360, 3DS, and PC.

Hopefully after the initial rush of systems and high prices, I will be able to step into the current generation of gaming once I some work and finance stuff handled.

BLUEVOODU

The current generation of systems really didn't drop in price.  I mean, they've been around since2014 now... and while some decent game prices can be found on PS4 games, I haven't seen super low prices outside finding deals on certain titles like 1-2 year old Lego Games.  No dig on the Lego games, I like them.

The PS4 (IMO) has a good amount of life left.  I know the Xbone came out before the PS4 and already showed a bit of under performance right at the beginning.  Either way, I'm not sure we are all ready for the PS5 or any other Video Game progressions to the next generation.   ... well... with Exception of the PS Vita.  We NEEEEEED a new PS Vita.  I love my Vita.

targetrasp

There was some speculation that the ps5 would be able to play everything in the library but it seems like that's a pipe dream. I'm still buying cheap ps1 - 4 games in anticipation but i'm not holding my breath for anything other that ps4 bc. Even if they just skipped the ps3 titles i'd be fine as ps3 already has hdmi. I'm not lucky enough to have a working crt so I'd really appreciate some ps1 and 2 love.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more