Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Enter The Gungeon: Deluxe Edition - Nintendo Switch

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 04, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

It looks like there's an Enter The Gungeon: Deluxe Edition
cong out for the Nintendo Switch.  I'm going to host and post the marketing materials...  but there are some interesting game page paraphernalia included... basically stickers and Bullet Lin papercraft.

It comes out August 6, 2019 and will cost $30.  From the description:

• The physical version of Enter the Gungeon includes all DLC, Exclusive "Shotgun Kin" Playable Skin, Exclusive Stickers, Exclusive Bullet Kin Paper craft, Reversible Jacket Artwork and a download code for the Original Soundtrack of Enter the Gungeon.

If you are looking to buy, here is an Amazon.com link - we get credit for purchases that help with site upgrades:

Enter The Gungeon: Deluxe Edition - Nintendo Switch - amazon.com

I believe @Kinikko , @targetrasp , and @Jack were playing this game before. Anyone have their eye on Enter The Gungeon: Deluxe Edition?

Post it up!

targetrasp

This looks like a buy and put up game. Limited runs of indie / nostalgic games I picked up at this point last year are selling for at least 10% more than they were at release.

BLUEVOODU

yeah... I agree.  However, it looks fun to play as well.  BTW ... media has been uploaded.

I'm surprised @Kinikko hasn't checked this out yet.  I cannot remember if @Jack was on this title as well.  But the extra's seem to be pretty cool for a collectors edition.  Many other editions are lacking lately.   IE there hasn't been many releases like the release of Flash Back 25th Anniversary Edition on the Nintendo Switch.  That had a lot of cool extras.

Here's to hoping more collectors editions are released.