Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Dark Theme Added

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 08, 2019, 12:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

The theme is not fully customized yet... so not everything is 100%.  However, you can select the sunrise theme.  This allow you to either select dark or light per your preference.  You will need to set this in your profile.  The new theme will have Steam and Discord links at the bottom of the forum.  Once customized, I will have them displayed in different areas. 

The default theme will continue to be Wide (vVide) for the time being.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

If you haven't been around or posted in awhile, please drop by... say hi and stay awhile.   We would like to hear from you.

- BV

targetrasp

Sunrise looks a little better and a little cleaner BUT I'm so used to vVide it's disorienting.

retro junkie

When you talk about themes, where do you change those things? I don't see any place to do this.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie If you go into your profile --> Look and Layout... you can the theme in there.

Let me know if you need additional help with that.

retro junkie

I do not see any option for a "Look & Layout."
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

@retro junkie  Try clicking the modify profile - I think I missed that step. You should see modify -- look and layout.

retro junkie

Under profile there are only five things,

Summary
Account Settings
Forum Profile
Mentions

There is nothing under any of those items that concerning Look & Layout, or changing the theme.
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

Yes -  click profile. That take you to your profile.   From there, you should see modify profile.

retro junkie

Okay, finally found it. Never thought of looking there. I was expecting something in a menu or down the page.

Also how do you do that email alert thing when you respond to something?
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

All you have to do is type @  and then the user's name (without the space).  It will start to auto populate :)

retro junkie

there is no spoon

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more