Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model)

Started by BLUEVOODU, July 12, 2019, 10:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

This version of iPad isn't as sleek as the Pro iPad... but those looking to get a good iPad for decent price, Amazon is having a sale on Apple iPads.  I noticed this in investment financial news... and this is an abnormal sale.  Normally Apple products don't go on sale.. and I haven't seen the sale at other stores. To be fair.. I'm not sure how Amazon is doing this and or Apple is allowing it. The financial investment site noted it was a bit bizarre too.

With that... if your kids need one for School, if you just want one... or are giving a gift.. this specific 128 GB iPad is $329... which is about $100 off.  The iPad pros are on sale as well if that floats your boat.   I highly recommend this version on a budget.  128GB is still plenty of storage for most everything you need to do... unless you are storing tons of videos or making tons of your own stop animation.  At that point, you would store those off site.   Either way, this is a solid piece... if you are looking for the functionality of an iPad.

Link to Amazon.com product:
Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 128GB) - Space Gray (Latest Model)  - Amazon.com

Thoughts?  comments?  Post it up!

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more