I'm pretty excited for this title. It appears to be a re-imagined Link's Awakening. I never did play much of the NES version... and I'm wondering if they're going to expand on it... or stick to the original story line. I haven't reviewed a TON of the information out there yet.
It comes out September 20, 2019.
Link to Amazon.com product
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
:Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening - Nintendo Switch - Amazon.com
There's a cool Special Edition with a sweet art book... but It doesn't appear to be available at this time and not sure when it will be available for pre-order. Hopefully it's not already sold out. I'm a sucker for some of this stuff in the Zelda Realm. IThe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Dreamer Edition - Nintendo Switch - Amazon.com
I think this will be a cool title... I have nearly all main release Zelda games (not CD-I titles)… and Breath of the Wild yet. I might need to pick that up as well.
Thoughts? Comments? Post it up!