Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening - Nintendo Switch - Pre-order  (Read 18 times)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
I'm pretty excited for this title.  It appears to be a re-imagined Link's Awakening.   I never did play much of the NES version... and I'm wondering if they're going to expand on it... or stick to the original story line.  I haven't reviewed a TON of the information out there yet.

It comes out September 20, 2019.

• As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to find a way home
  • Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
  • Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
  • Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
  • Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.

Link to Amazon.com product:
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening - Nintendo Switch - Amazon.com

There's a cool Special Edition with a sweet art book... but It doesn't appear to be available at this time and not sure when it will be available for pre-order.  Hopefully it's not already sold out.  I'm a sucker for some of this stuff in the Zelda Realm. I
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Dreamer Edition - Nintendo Switch - Amazon.com

I think this will be a cool title... I have nearly all main release Zelda games (not CD-I titles) and Breath of the Wild yet.  I might need to pick that up as well.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Post it up!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:45:33 PM by BLUEVOODU »

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more