Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Steam Wishlist

Started by targetrasp, February 21, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

I sincerely have a problem.

My Steam wishlist is 95% things I'll never purchase. Most I know nothing about. If a friend buy something I'll at minimum stick it on my wishlist. If a friend wishlists something, I follow suit. I currently have 127 games on my wish list and if someone offered me a million to name 10 on that list I wouldn't be able to. I can't make myself delete them though, and I really can't come up with a good reason not to, outside of maybe, just maybe Steam will discount them 90%, because quite frankly, that's what it'd take to merit a purchase on most of what's there.

BLUEVOODU

LOL 127?!

I used to have 33 and ended up killing many.  I Think I have 13-17 now.   It's amazing at how many of the games became free to play!  I finally just deleted them.   do it, you'll probably feel better!

Kinikko

Hmmm...  Let me look at mine...

It's hard to have much on your wish list when you have 383 games in your library.  X_x

I have 27 things, most of them are just little games that I saw someone stream or something and they looked cool, but I wouldn't buy at full price. 
moo.

targetrasp

No one else hoards crap on their wish list just in case?

Kinikko

I don't really...  I tend to go into it every so often and clean it out a bit though and delete games that I forgot what they were and stuff like that.  XD 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: targetrasp on February 24, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
No one else hoards crap on their wish list just in case?

Up until now, I used to.   I kept a lot of stuff on there.  But I changed up how I did things  :o

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more