Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: Spider-Man No Longer Part of Marvel Universe? Say What?  (Read 53 times)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
Spider-Man No Longer Part of Marvel Universe? Say What?
« on: August 21, 2019, 08:04:53 AM »
Looks like more Studio Drama:

Sony Addresses Drama With Disney Over Spider-Man Rights and Departure from Marvel Cinematic Universe - msn.com ET

I figured this would happen again and there would be another rift.  It was amazing some of these studios were coming and working together as long as they did.  Looks like that may be coming to an end.

The claims of both studios are interesting... I wonder what it is... time, money, or both?  Here's to hope they can work it out and re-unite.  I think everyone wins... and hopefully both companies can do it for the better of the story lines and movies.

Thoughts? Comments?   Post it up!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:09:12 AM by BLUEVOODU »

Offline retro junkie

• Sonic The Hedgehog
  • all your base are belong to us
    • View Profile
Re: Spider-Man No Longer Part of Marvel Universe? Say What?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 06:51:41 PM »
@BLUEVOODU looks like it is all about the money, not about the fans, or the joy of bringing these characters to life on the big screen. It is sad that Spiderman is now going to be missing. It will be awkward at first if Sony decides to continue the present Spiderman timeline. I don't want a reboot. Tom has brought a lot to the Spiderman character. I hope they realized that and continue using him as Spiderman.
there is no spoon

Offline targetrasp

• Silencer
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
Re: Spider-Man No Longer Part of Marvel Universe? Say What?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 06:46:54 AM »
Bring back Tobes!

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more