Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Nintendo Realeses SNES Online

Started by Bomber Man, September 05, 2019, 07:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

SNES online will now be free to any online Nintendo members, and plus they are giving out SNES Switch controllers too.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

targetrasp

i'm about to call in sick to work!

Super puyo puyo 2, Super Soccer, Super Tennis, The Legend of Zelda a link to the Past, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Supe Ghouls N Ghosts, Earth Defense Force, Stunt Race FX, StarFox, Pilotwings, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby's Dream Course, Joe and Mac 2, Brawl Brothers, Breath of Fire, Demon's Crest, and F-Zero are up and ready to play today.

I can't imagine the sports titles aging well but I can put some serious time into Zelda, breath of fire, and super Mario world. Super Metroid and Mario Kart are masterpieces and Super Ghouls N Ghosts will take some practice if I ever want to beat it again. I'm excited to try out Joe and Mac 2 and Demon's Crest as I don't remember playing them and EDF is a vague memory. Most look like they'll be some fun.

BLUEVOODU

oh man.... Starfox... and several other games have been a BIG draw.   The SNES Addition easily makes the online fee worth it.

What are you all playing through right now?   Demons Crest... never played through it.  EDF however, I've played quite a bit.   CAN WE GET A LITTLE UN SQUADRON LOVE!??!

targetrasp

Super Mario World - one exit left and I can't find it. I tried all the star world stuff (both key and regular exits) and that one chocolate island (2 I think) where the exit depends on timing and number of coins, and still get a 95...

I think I rented demon's crest once and was not impressed, same still holds.

EDF and Super Ghosts and Goblins is a whole lot harder than I remember. Ghosts and Goblins was my second snes cart and I played the crap out of it. I could beat it without difficulty, now the first stage is a killer.

I'm saving the remainder for later. I've decided to complete SMW before moving on, I think Zelda will be next, maybe finish the first three in sequence..