Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - PlayStation 4 - Pre-Order

Started by BLUEVOODU, September 15, 2019, 07:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Is anyone looking to pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One?   I have mine purchased from Gamestop instead of Amazon due to the Steel book version.

IF you pre-pre-ordered, you were able to get into Beta Access.   Check that topic out here:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta

If you are interested, you can pre-order through the following link:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - PlayStation 4 - Amazon.com

I will miss the Blackout mode... but it will be cool getting back to a Modern Warfare style game.    Are you buying?  @targetrasp ... we still have other COD Multiplayers to catch up on... and achievements to do lol.

Post it up!

targetrasp

It's likely... kinda want the steel book too... I missed the beta but really wouldn't have had a lot of time anyway.

It would be really great to get a set game night for something like this.

BLUEVOODU

Good luck on the Steel Book.  You probably could pick one up at Gamestop on Launch... though I had to find for my Black Ops 4 Steel Book from Gamestop last year because I totally missed the pre-order.   They had 1 left... and I had to beg to get them to hold it for me.

They did have some extra ones returned... or not picked up for the next week (on the website)... but they don't last long.   It's $110-120 I believe for the Steel Book version.

targetrasp

110 - 120.... meh I'll buy the standard copy and wait till I find a used copy of the steel book when it's dirt cheap.

BLUEVOODU

Yeah... @targetrasp ... I get that. Plus there is cross play now!    It's a habit I'm in for most cods...  I didn't get the steel book for WWII if there was one... also for Infinite Warfare and Ghost.  Actually ... it's almost ways been the Black Ops series by Treyarch now that I think of it...  :)) funny I just realized that.

This will be the 1st Infinity Ward steel book.

targetrasp

please tell me they put the campaign back in, and it's got a coop mode

BLUEVOODU

@targetrasp let's play a bit of blops 4... it had great mp.   And yes, MW is back to campaign etc.

@mastermario and @SpartanEvolved are buying.  We will probably get more CDG multiplayer sessions going with this.   I want to try to get Diablo 3 going again if possible with a few people. I'm still studying and work is insane... but im working to get back to regular gaming time again.

targetrasp