Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Mincraft Future Updates - Basically All Systems

Started by Bomber Man, October 13, 2019, 01:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

Holy Cow! Minecraft has been exploding with planned updates for awhile now, and I'll be explaining each one.

Note: Some of these updates have little to no info on it YET! Once they do I'll update this post. So stay tuned!

Coming Very Soon:
- Bees
- Beehives
- Honey
- Honey Potion/Drink
- Honey Block
- Bees can help with crops
- Bees collect pollen from crops to help with their hive.
- Attack one bee, all of them come after you
- There are baby bees
- Honeycomb Block
- Honeycombs
- Iron Golems Can Crack
- Mend Theme with Iron

Coming Soon:
- Nether Update
- Soulsand Valley Biome
- Fire on Soul Sand Now Blue
- New Type of Soulsand
- Blue Background
- Netherwart Forest
- Different type of Wood
- New Mushrooms
- Blue Variant
- Piglin Beast
- Drops Food
- Piglin
- Guards Chest
- Are Able To Trade With.

Coming Not So Soon:
- Mountains Biome Update
- Goats
- Deeper Snow
- Better Views on Mountains
- Supposed to be Majestic

Those are the new updates coming out soon. Hope you enjoy!
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Bomber Man

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

It's cool to see this game continually developed.   The addition of bees is cool   well as some of the other features.

It's also amazing to see how far this game has progressed in the last 5 years.  Pocket Edition also was pushed further ahead.  I remember this game before infinite stages and trying to survive.  Zombies that used to make death noises (ugh ugh ugh ugh blargh) lol  ;D

@AngelBob - are you looking forward to any of these updates?

targetrasp

I wondered why my kid was cleaning off his Minecraft disc today, it musta hit for the consoles too... he mentioned some youtuber had just got back into it as well. Screw updates, just pay pewdiepie to play it, everyone will be drop what they're doing and fire it up again

AngelBob

Oh man, I hadn't heard about these, bees sound cool!
I'd be interested to see more crops in the future, maybe fruit trees or something like that?

I haven't played in a week or so, but I joined a realm run by a streamer and built this really cool tower, it has balconies with crops on each one, in a spiral with a minecart running the whole way up the outside. I'll try to post a picture, not sure how.

BLUEVOODU

@AngelBob have you tried anything from the new update yet?   

I'm not sure the PlayStation 4 version has had an update with Bees... and the other features listed here.   I need to double check the change log... we just started a new survival level.   

AngelBob

@BLUEVOODU not yet, we're working on building a new computer so hopefully youngest and I can play the non-mobile version soon haha