Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Call of Duty Modern Warfare - 11/03/19 - 1:45 est

Started by BLUEVOODU, November 03, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

we are playing now... feel free to join up:

@Jack @targetrasp @SpartanEvolved @mastermario @Grindspine

If anyone else purchased... join up.  I'm on PS4 ... but it's cross play with PC...etc.

Grindspine

I am having terrible framerate and audio issues in the game that make it nearly unplayable...

Grindspine

Even after going through every audio and video setting, checking drivers, trying different headsets.  The audio is distorted enough to be confused with Tank Wars from the Atari 2600.  The game is pretty well unplayable for me at the moment.

targetrasp

60 bucks for tank wars...

I hope you can figure it out (or a patch is released) so we can all get on.

Grindspine

SoundBlaster X-fi cards are an issue.  My Logitech G933 Artemis also has the same crackling issues when running through the Logitech digital audio.

I managed to get it to work tonight with an old X-fi Go USB soundcard and an ancient Logitech analog headset.

targetrasp

I get the sound but what about the frame-rate drop you were talking about? Is it significant enough to make the game unplayable?

Grindspine

The game has some pretty low frame rates soon after loading.  Although my core i5 is well over the minimum specs, the sheer size of the game files are probably the cause there.

My frame rates were better with the sound card switch over.  The game was playable, though not nearly as smooth as some older FPS games that I have played on this setup.

BLUEVOODU

This might be an option... it would be fun to get some Diablo 3 and COD going.  I need to see how the Thursday and weekend will work.