Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

A New Windjammers in 2020?

Started by BLUEVOODU, January 12, 2020, 07:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

targetrasp

Windjammers seems like Jager-Dew... Mixing cool stuff together doesn't always beget more cool stuff!

Not to discount anyone who loves tekken air hockey pong frisbee, its just not for me at the same time.

Jager-Dew was gross BUT Turkey-Dew is awesome! it's basically tang, wild turkey and mountain dew. Come to think of it, equal parts vodka, beer and some powered lemonaid mix makes a pretty killer drink too....

Mind changed weird crap mixed together works quite often, waiting for the preorder!

BLUEVOODU

Vodka Dew was great... and... I cannot wait for this game @targetrasp  lol.   BUT.... BUUUTTTTTT.... I have a big reservation that they will be able to have the same appeal as before.   It's just a different time and place.  Newer SNK Playmore games just don't have the same appeal for me.   I like some of the newer KOF games... but the newer Samurai Shodown... just didn't do it for me.  That was my favorite fighter growing up as well.

I hope New Windjammers is absolutely amazing... I Really do.

targetrasp

The Limited Run Games release of windjammers on the Switch didn't seem to sell well... I saw a stock of that at Best Buy for a long time. Other than two copies of Golf Story (great game btw) I've not seen any more LRG stuff in a retail store. From that I assumed it didn't have quite the following it seems to have. I must be wrong, people talk about it very fondly.

BLUEVOODU

Holy Crap... I missed that.  They had a Limited Run Release of Wind Jammers at Best Buy?  come on, @targetrasp ... you need to help a buddy out here.  It looks like it's still $20 online... I think I am going to jump on that.  You got one as well?

Hey @retro junkie ... they have Shaq Fu for the Switch for $10 new lol  ;D  I figured you would appreciate that one... @targetrasp probably would appreciate it as well.

targetrasp

It'd have to a top 10 favorite before I'd shell out 120 for something like that... Looking for Shadowrun LRG...

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more