Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Curb Stomped - in Beta

Started by BLUEVOODU, February 08, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

SpartanEvolved and I were playing StarCraft 2 Legacy of the Void when it was still beta.  They changed up so many mechanics... and the early game was a lot faster.. compared to Heart of the Swarm or the original Wings of Liberty.

We were building pretty quick... not expecting super early attacks with minerals and vespene coming in quicker due to more probes/scvs/dones at the beginning of the match.   

All of the sudden, a couple cruisers teleport to the back of our base and just wipe us out.   it was super frustrating but all we could do is laugh about it.  I think shortly there after, we stopped playing SC2.

mastermario

I still haven't beaten the original campaign. That last mission is friggin impossible.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on February 12, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
I still haven't beaten the original campaign. That last mission is friggin impossible.
yeah... I'm there with you.  Haven't really started Heart of the Swarm OR Legacy of the Void Single player campaign (if it exists in LOTV).

I've been missing playing competitive though... and playing Starcraft 2 in general. 

Grindspine

I still play sc2 here and there.  The game mode depends on my mood.

BLUEVOODU

@Grindspine yeah... I played a few Comp Stomps the other day to start getting my game back.  I don't think I've played since we quit.

We will have to have StarCraft 2 games at some point...

Grindspine

Yeah, if I can actually make any time to be on battle.net where Kev does not get me immediately into a game of Oversnatch!