Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Diablo 4

Started by Jack, March 14, 2020, 12:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

So I'm sure most of us have seen the Diablo 4 reveal by now and I must say that I am INSANELY pumped and cannot wait to get my hands on it (in like 3 years, ugh). I'm fascinated by the light MMO touches that they putting on it, like doing huge raids with massive groups of people. I'm not usually one for MMOs but I like how they are implementing it into D4. Also, the Druid class looks soooooo badass. What are your thoughts on it? I'll post some links below in case you missed the newest trailers.

- Story announcement trailer

- Gameplay trailer

BLUEVOODU

Oh man.... Good post @Jack. Good links as well.   I'm pumped for this as well.  Did they make a launch date?  I'll probably buy this day 1.

@SpartanEvolved @mastermario @targetrasp @Grindspine  ... have you been following and are you getting this as well?

The MMO aspect is interesting but I really hope they keep it like Diablo and not wow. That's the 1 thing that would keep me from buying.  Raids ... while they can be cool... I just dont have the time to invest.

I need to review a bit more. I'll post up more on the druid class after reviewing. 

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on March 14, 2020, 08:13:30 PM
Oh man.... Good post @Jack. Good links as well.   I'm pumped for this as well.  Did they make a launch date?  I'll probably buy this day 1.

@SpartanEvolved @mastermario @targetrasp @Grindspine  ... have you been following and are you getting this as well?

The MMO aspect is interesting but I really hope they keep it like Diablo and not wow. That's the 1 thing that would keep me from buying.  Raids ... while they can be cool... I just dont have the time to invest.

I need to review a bit more. I'll post up more on the druid class after reviewing. 

There is no actual release date, but Blizzard stated that it's still a long way off so I'm thinking that 2021 is more than likely gonna be when we get it, and that's wishful thinking. However they did say that D4 is coming out for PS4/XB1 so I'm wondering if they just said that cause the next gen of consoles wasn't formally announced at the time or if they are actually planning to release it on a previous gen system once D4 actually comes out.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack  They did that with Diablo 3 for the PlayStation 3 ... if I remember right.   I believe they skipped the PlayStation 4 for awhile.  I wonder if that's because they're not really pushing graphics hard...etc.   Your assessment of 2021 is probably right.   Blizzard is notorious for pushing these bac.

@SpartanEvolved Let's launch this again lol.  Spartan and I launched the rough Diablo 3 launch... where it didn't work right and was 1 of the 1st to launch at 3 am EST... or 12am Pacific time.  That was frustrating.   

This is making me want to play Diablo 3 again.

targetrasp

Diablo is a day 1 purchase. hopefully we can find some time to get a group together

BLUEVOODU

It would be awesome to get a group together to play. I'd like to get back at it here with Diablo 3 soon.  I really enjoy d3. I still need to make it through the reaper of souls.

@mastermario @Grindspine @SpartanEvolved  - looking to get this as well?

Btw... I really hope they have an awesome box and special edition like all the Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 releases and expansions.  I'm preordering when available.

mastermario

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on March 28, 2020, 04:11:30 PMIt would be awesome to get a group together to play. I'd like to get back at it here with Diablo 3 soon.  I really enjoy d3. I still need to make it through the reaper of souls.

@mastermario @Grindspine @SpartanEvolved  - looking to get this as well?

Btw... I really hope they have an awesome box and special edition like all the Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 releases and expansions.  I'm preordering when available.

I guess this can finally be bumped haha. Anyone get it yet? Anyone playing? @Jack ?? @BLUEVOODU ???

BLUEVOODU

Ugh... I've been avoiding Diablo 4 @mastermario ... I want the game really bad.  I hear it is amazing.  We probably need a new topic for this

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more