Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Minecraft - Nether Update (1.16) - All Platforms - Coming Soon

Started by Bomber Man, March 17, 2020, 02:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomber Man

Hello, and recently Minecraft has been releasing snapshots (which are versions of the game you can play on PC) for this update. My golly there have been a lot of changes, and I'm here to list them all below. Make sure to check the links to a YouTuber named Logdotzip because he explains all of these snapshots. Make sure to look in hi video tabs for the videos.

1.16 (nether Update) Changelog List
- Three new biomes in the Nether. Soul sand Valley, Crimson Forest, Warped Forest, and this biome Nether Wastes. That biome isn't new, it's the same old biome where used to, just renamed.
- The forests are both new, and identical to each other, but they both have their own color. They have new types of vines, wood blocks, and plants.
- All wooden craft able stuff like doors can be made from this wood.
- The new vines can be climbed on, and one type grows upward than downward
- Two new mushrooms, they don't do anything yet. They are called warped fungus, and crimson fungus.
- New type of netherwart block called warped wart block. (The same block just colored differently.)
- New block shroomlight, and they produce light like glow stone, but they don't break into shards, and they are found in the forests.
- The grass in the nether for the forests are called Nylium. There are two types of them.
- New mob piglin. These mobs look like zombie pigmen, and they can be traded with. To trade you throw a gold bar at them, and they throw something back at you. They also will attack you if you open chests.
- Zombie pigmen have been removed entirely
- New mob piglin beast. They charge at you and drop pork chops
- Enderman do also occasionally spawn in these forests.
- The new biome soul sand valley also has its own features
- There is a new type of soul sand. It is called soul soil.
- When fire is put on soul sand it will turn blue.
- Bone structures will spawn here in The Valley.
- Normal Skeletons will spawn here
- New Block Type Basalt
- This block attaches to the ceiling and to the floor in this biome.
- The old biome just renamed Nether Wastes has some changes too
- New gold block is here. Looks different from the gold block we know.
- new armor that is stronger than diamond armor/tool. It is called Netherite (tool/armor piece)
- to get this you need to break netherite blocks and craft them into ingots. The only way to mine them is a diamond pic.
- Netherite is pretty rare
- You can upgrade your diamonds into netherite tool/armor by using the smithing table and putting one ingot of netherite in with your tool/armor (one use at a time)
- New enchantment soul speed l, ll, and lll. They make it faster to walk on soul sand.

Link to YouTuber: https://www.youtube.com/user/Logdotzip/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

BLUEVOODU

Bomber Man

Sadly, no. It only is testable on the PC for right now.
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...