Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 900

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 908

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 920

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 932

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/bluevmgc/chickendinnergaming.com/forum/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 934
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Warzone

Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Warzone  (Read 356 times)

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Warzone
« on: April 11, 2020, 01:42:17 PM »
Warzone recently came out... and is a decent mode.  I've played it a little bit, but don't know if I like it as much as Black out introduced in Black ops 4.

@mastermario @Grindspine and @SpartanEvolved and I have been playing here and there.  I need to play a bit more.    Quads was just released as well.

Who else plays this?   Are you getting into the new mode?    I still like playing the standard Call of Duty modes better... but these are fun at times.  Post it up!

Offline mastermario

• Inkling
    • iceman1821
    • View Profile
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Warzone
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 11:39:23 PM »
Still playing this quite a bit. The Season 4 map changes are pretty good. A couple of new weapons have been launched in the last couple weeks.

I will say Verdansk is starting to get a bit stale. It's about time for a new map.

The one thing that frustrates me a little bit is that if someone on your squad lags out, you're done. No chance to rejoin. Even PUBG would let you rejoin and that's been around for years.

Offline BLUEVOODU

• Administrator
  • EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!
    • bluevoodu
    • R2EN546
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 01:20:30 PM »
@mastermario I agree... the rejoining needs to be a thing for Call of Duty Warzone.   I've hit a few rounds of that lately were the lag out was an issue.   It's quite frustrating.

We need to join up again at some point in the near future.  @targetrasp and I have been playing a bit here and there.  I've only seen you on once (for a short time Saturday I Think it was)

Offline targetrasp

• Tarma
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 08:34:05 PM »
We should make this a thing...

Offline mastermario

• Inkling
    • iceman1821
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2020, 11:14:45 PM »
I play pretty much every night from 11pm eastern to 1am eastern haha. Let's roll!

Offline targetrasp

• Tarma
    • bcalrogers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2020, 08:40:40 PM »
I may be able to stay up that late on the weekends!

I'll look you up if i'm ever awake then!

Offline mastermario

• Inkling
    • iceman1821
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 11:08:31 PM »
Hit me up buddy!

Offline Grindspine

• Inkling
    • Grindspine
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 08:24:20 PM »
I pretty much stopped playing when MasterMario pushed play time back to after midnight EDT.  I still gotta get up at 6 am for work every day!