Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What are you eating right now...?

Started by Kinikko, February 24, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

mmmm steak and eggs.  YES PLEASE!!

I made Teriyaki Chicken tonight... had to do it faster, so I didn't get to marinade it as long. 

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on April 12, 2018, 10:21:40 PM
Just had leftover Pizza Hut. Nommm
@mastermario Is that from the back seat of your car lol....

Kinikko

We ordered Domino's tonight.  Only place that seems to get his cheese-less pizza correct.  >.<  I had a philly cheese steak pizza.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

LOL cheeseless pizza?  That would be a sausage roll or something like that, no?

Kinikko

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 12, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

Well he's allergic to milk, so he just gets the crust with a crap ton of toppings on it.  I don't know what a sausage roll is.  XD 
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on April 12, 2018, 11:56:41 PM
Quote from: BLUEVOODU on April 12, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

Well he's allergic to milk, so he just gets the crust with a crap ton of toppings on it.  I don't know what a sausage roll is.  XD
A sausage roll can be with or tomato sauce.  It's basically a breaded Roll with sausage.. spices... and a few other things inside.  Almost like a cheeseless Calzone.

That sucks he can't have milk products - It's hard to be allergic to food items commonly used.

BLUEVOODU

Cream of Wheat this morning - quickly thrown into milk and DRAANK it lol.

Jack

Just had a chicken caesar wrap from subway, pretty okay.

Kinikko

Quote from: Jack on May 10, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

One of the only things I get from subway, actually.  I really like it.

Eating a hamburger salad. :3  Yummo.
moo.

mastermario

Quote from: Jack on May 10, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Throw some buffalo sauce on it and I'm down.

Just had a huge leftover meatball from Olive Garden.

targetrasp

Jack

Just had some chicken biscuits from Chick-Fil-A. Excellent as always.

Aya-Kun

fish and chips with bake beans yummy

BLUEVOODU

So.. We get medium and Asian zing wings at Buffalo wild wings.  Extra wet.

We take the left overs and mix them together.  All the sauce and everything gets mixed.  Medium and Asian zing together is pretty awesome. And we cook them in an iron skillet... amazing flavor. Becareful lol... it essentially makes pepper spray if you cook too hot too soon.. And too long  ;D

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on May 11, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
So.. We get medium and Asian zing wings at Buffalo wild wings.  Extra wet.

We take the left overs and mix them together.  All the sauce and everything gets mixed.  Medium and Asian zing together is pretty awesome. And we cook them in an iron skillet... amazing flavor. Becareful lol... it essentially makes pepper spray if you cook too hot too soon.. And too long  ;D

Bruuuuuuh Asian zing is so damn good. That one and Caribbean Jerk are my go to's at BWW.

BLUEVOODU

@Jack yeah they are. If you haven't mixed both... give it a try.   Iron skillet cook them or grill them even.

We also get a basket of wedges with pepper jack cheese on the wedges.  So. TASTY

Kinikko

I'm a bit boring with my sauces, I just like the sweet bbq or stuff like garlic parm. 

Tonight I had taco salad for dinner.  :3
moo.

retro junkie

there is no spoon

Kinikko

Just went to Leo's and had 2 coneys with no bun.  They gave me way too much sauce though @.@
moo.

targetrasp

Donuts - devil's food frosted chocolate from Entenmanns

Jack

Gf and I decided to be lazy tonight and treat ourselves to Taco Bell. First time I've had it in like two months, lol.

Kinikko

Tonight's dinner was 2 pieces of grilled chicken with like a tablespoon of mashed potatoes cause the store didn't have the zucchini or yellow squash I wanted. :/

Ugh it was so sad yesterday when I got handed a single potato chip and ate it.  It was like the angels sung and a ray of light beamed down from above.  xD  It's been so long since I've had one and it was so good, lol.  I don't even like regular potato chips.
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Kinikko on May 12, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
I'm a bit boring with my sauces, I just like the sweet bbq or stuff like garlic parm. 

Tonight I had taco salad for dinner.  :3
Lol but garlic parm isn't A boring sauce?  At least I don't think so.

Also... if I have 1 potato chips... the entire bag typically disappears 30 seconds afterwards.

Hm.... Taco bell....  Shredded chicken burrito,  grilled , add onions (onions are a free addition here).  Then a spicy tostada.    If skimping the calories..  2 spicy tostadas...... 440 cals and $2 + tax. Pretty filling lunch too.

Kinikko

Having the rest of my hamburger salad leftovers from the other day. 
moo.

Kinikko

And for dinner we have a Qdoba burrito bowl. :3
moo.

Jack

Currently eating my usual breakfast: low fat yogurt mixed with some all bran and granola.

Kinikko

Made extra veggies last night (mix of onions, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, and yellow squash) so I'm having a small bowl of them before I go to my Dr appointment. >.< 
moo.

mastermario

Quote from: Jack on May 11, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
Just had some chicken biscuits from Chick-Fil-A. Excellent as always.

Excellent choice.

Back to the wings discussion, garlic parm rocks. I stopped really caring about BWW wings because they are generally hard and overcooked and they hardly put any sauce on them. Stop holding back dammit!

I actually prefer Hooter's wings and I just finished up some spicy garlic ones. Those things hurt the next day though.

Kinikko

I used to love the spicy garlic from BWW but they started tearing my stomach up and I'd start vomiting and shit. xD  Was a horrible experience. 

For dinner I had a few cut up hot dogs with my normal toppings mixed up in a bowl and some like mixed veggies that I saute all together (squash, zucchini, asparagus, and onion).
moo.