Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

What are you eating right now...?

Started by Kinikko, February 24, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on May 16, 2018, 12:25:38 AM
Excellent choice.

Back to the wings discussion, garlic parm rocks. I stopped really caring about BWW wings because they are generally hard and overcooked and they hardly put any sauce on them. Stop holding back dammit!

I actually prefer Hooter's wings and I just finished up some spicy garlic ones. Those things hurt the next day though.

@mastermario I don't know man... I order tradition (not bone in) all the time.  I also order all wings extra wet so I don't have that problem.  I even order Mango Habinero extra wet  :'(   lol.

Lasagna tonight...

Jack

Just had a grilled chicken wrap and a side salad with some italian dressing. Delicious and low cal.

Kinikko

Had a burrito bowl at Qdoba for lunch.  :3
moo.

BLUEVOODU

drinking water LOL... had meatloaf earlier.

Kinikko

Attempting to make eggplant parm using dairy free cheese.  Hopefully it turns out, I've never made it before.  o_oU  Maybe he'll actually eat something somewhat healthy >.<
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Lol!  Tmi @Kinikko lol.  I totally missed the ripping stomach up comment. 

Healthy eating is hard to start but once you do... you feel like crap if you ever go back.

Brats tonight.

mastermario

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: mastermario on May 24, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
Quote from: BLUEVOODU on May 22, 2018, 09:10:29 PM
Brats tonight.

Better be chorizo...
@mastermario haha! I haven't had chorizo brats in forever. That sounds really good right now.

We get these jalapeƱo brats from a local butcher... Holy crap are they good and burn a bit.

Currently getting a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

Kinikko

Had a hot turkey sandwich from the diner tonight.  :3  Was a bit dry though, gotta remember to order with extra gravy next time.
moo.

mastermario

We were ULTRA lazy tonight and ordered a Caesar salad and antipasto from a pizza place to have delivered. Good stuff haha.

retro junkie

Cooked me up some oatmeal. Put in a half teaspoon of cinnamon. Mashed a large banana to sweeten it. Mix it up and good natural breakfast.

edit: I also added a teaspoon of butter.
there is no spoon

mastermario

Just had some Papa John's. Regular Pep/Sausage pizza and we tried a new meatball sub they have that was actually pretty good.

retro junkie

Just had some Papa Johns Pizza!!  ;)
there is no spoon

BLUEVOODU

BLUEVOODU

Peanut Butter ... AND HONEY!  Woot   ;D

Jack

Quote from: BLUEVOODU on July 18, 2018, 05:30:13 PM
Peanut Butter ... AND HONEY!  Woot   ;D

Dude, I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches all the time. It's my go to when I'm craving something sweet.

Kinikko

I bought an air fryer on sale and omg I absolutely love it.  I really love me some wings and it's soooooo much cheaper and easy as hell to make them yourself.  Just bought a family pack of wings for $9 which will get me like 26 wings and that would normally be like $30 at a restaurant. :o
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Quote from: Jack on August 02, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
Dude, I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches all the time. It's my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
@Jack LOL... I know... it's amazing.  They are my go to if I need to do sports or high intensity workouts after work.  I eat one about 2 hours ahead of time.  Boom... They are perfect and decent for you too. 

@Kinikko - that sounds really good... They aren't dry...etc?  Air Fry makes me thing the food would be dried out more.

BANANA for me... and peaches are really good right now.

Grindspine

Tostitos corn ships and ginger brew.  :P

Jack

Just ate some fresh cherries. They're so damn good.

BLUEVOODU

Oh man... they have been good this year.  We went through 10 Lbs in 1 week....... 

I just finished my lunch - which was turkey, whole avocado, arugula, celery, and a low carb tortilla instead of bread.  I also ate some carrots...  BUT:

I'm craving steamed dumplings right now.... I think I'm going to go get some.

Jack

I used to dislike avocado when I was younger, but now it's one of my favorite veggies. I'll just cut one open and season it with some salt, pepper, and lime juice. Absolutely delicious.

retro junkie

Just got through eating my homemade burritos and a baked tater.  ;D
there is no spoon

Kinikko

Frying up some wings in the air fryer and gonna throw some Red Hot on them. :D
moo.

BLUEVOODU

BLUEVOODU

Peanuts right now.  Kroger has a decent lightly salted can of nuts.  They are only $1.69 right now for the can.  Good stuff.

Bomber Man

I may eat an apple if there is an apple.  ;D
The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma...

Princess Peach

Just chowed down on some homemade blueberry pancakes and coffee. Yummm!

Kinikko

Had some Rally's and a small bowl of popcorn. :3
moo.

BLUEVOODU

Rally's hits the spot at times.  We finished up Chinese left overs and then an awesome pasta leftover the lady made.

Pasta... with home grown tomatoes and herbs... and Johnsonville Brats instead of hamburger.  OMMM NOMM NOMMMM