Chicken Dinner Gaming Community

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Season 3 Battle Pass Progress

Started by BLUEVOODU, May 03, 2020, 05:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLUEVOODU

Who started the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3?   This weekend was double xp... I played a ton of rounds.     I also took last week off to get some RR from work and other stuff.... so I put some time into the game.

I Think I'm around Battle Pass rank 60 now.  I'm also working on many of the other challenges.  I've played many rounds of Warzone Solos for practice lol... I was having trouble with it when playing quads with @mastermario @SpartanEvolved and @Grindspine ... or whoever else played.  I'm finally getting the hang of it.   I played a ton of Blackout in Black Ops 4... and liked that well.   I guess I was more used to Blackout.   Who else has been playing?

Post it up!

targetrasp

I had some fun with this over the weekend and am sure it'll work its way into the rotation for a while.

Grindspine

After months of playing the game, I still don't get the appeal.

targetrasp

The older i get the less i can play of these types of games BUT getting a group of friends together, muting everyone but your friends or your party, and just playing to play makes it palatable, almost as much as it used to be before mortgages, marriages, kids, pandemics, having to watch the news, etc.

Its still frustrating at times, infuriating at times, but if you go into it with an IDGAF mindset and just have fun its great times in small to medium doses.

Grindspine

With something like Left 4 Dead a few years ago, I could get a party of 4-8 people from my friends list into a game and either compete against friends or with friends against others.

In something like Warzone, even with some people that I know, it is still vs 150 other people.  In any game of Warzone, there are 150 losers, 3-4 winners.  The game just makes me feel like I suck every time I bother loading it.

I greatly prefer games where there is some growth.  In COD, earning all of the guns and attachments often does not give any tangible advantage vs someone who just picked up the game.  It is all twitch reflexes.  Trying to think strategy just seems to get me killed. 

TL; DR: The game just annoys me even after six months of really trying to get into it.

Play-Asia.com - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more